Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dubai Desert Scene - Owlpoo.com

Desert Mural




Over the hot summer months of Ramadan, I painted a Dubai Desert Scene on the wall of our bedroom (which is soon to be demolished!)

This scene depicts two arab men relaxing in the desert, playing music, eating arabic food and being surrounded by all of UAE's wildlife. The oasis contains flamingo's annd arabic leapards drinking from the pool.

Murals are an area that I plan to get into. I'd love the opportunity to do more, so if you're a nursery or school in Dubai wanting a scene, or anything creative on your walls, I'd be happy to get involved. I will even approach private homes, so why not provide your child with a unique bedroom wall which will delight eyes of all ages.

See below of images of the mural, any questions or queries contact me via the website.

www.owlpoo.com
Organic Illustration



No comments: