Monday, December 29, 2008

Owlpoo is going on holiday!

Owlpoo is going on holiday!
By owlpoo

All owls need a break from time to time. Owlpoo.com will be flying it’s illustrative wings and heading to a completely undiscovered continent - Asia!

Thailand to be exact ! :)

From December the 29th - January the 13th owlpoo will be exploring the diverse culture of Bangkok, the lush rainforests of Chiang Mai and the beautiful tropical paradise of Krabi.

Hopefully the adventure will inject so much inspiration into owlpoo’s up and coming projects in 2009, and bring depth and character into the projected stories.

Followers have so much to look forward to in 2009. On my arrival back from Thailand, so much time is going to be invested completing the first story, further developing the interface of the website, and I have a good idea for a brand new short animation. :)

Owlpoo was contacted and I will be craeting illustrations for some short stories. I will post inforamtion when I get back, but it’s exciting to have a new project to be working on!

That’s all for now, I hope everyone has a fantastic new year, and all the best for 2009!

www.owlpoo.com

No comments: